Pro Metal Industries is wholly owned by PFN Group of Companies — the economic development arm of Pasqua First Nation.
Your Industrial Problem Solver for 25 Years
Located in Regina, Saskatchewan, Pro Metal Industries is Western Canada’s premier precision and custom manufacturing, assembly, and fabrication specialist.
By leveraging a proven, world-class process-based approach to service, we produce for our clients high-quality metal components, as well as welded and non-welded subassemblies for global OEM markets and other contract manufacturers.
The industries we serve include oil and gas, mining, government, utilities, military and defence, agriculture, clean technology, private business, and natural resource-based organizations.
What Can You Expect From Us?
Our customers are unique. They’re needs are unique, too. That’s why we work closely with them — not only as a supplier, but as an extension of their businesses — to understand design requirements, production deadlines, and costing.
We bring more than 25 years’ experience in our approach to collaboration, helping to ensure we are delivering on-spec, on time, and on budget. With each and every job, our customers can expect:
- Superior quality of product and process;
- Reliability of performance;
- Efficiency on scheduling and turnaround;
- On-time delivery; and
- Affordability of service.
Process Focused, Quality Driven
Based on the works of Dr. W. Edwards Deming, our process-driven approach to business empowers us to deliver excellence in quality, service, innovation, and value.
Our 45,000-square-foot facility, equipped with the latest in tools and technology, makes us the one-stop-shop in Western Canada for industrial problem-solving.
- CWB- and AWS-certified welders;
- Ballistic steel welding and fabrication;
- CNC 6KW Fibre Laser Cutting Table;
- CNC 5-axis, high-definition plasma table (10’x 24’);
- CNC water jet cutting table (10’ x 12’);
- CNC multi-axis milling and turning;
- CNC forming;
- Multiple press brakes, from 400-ton x 14’ to 60-ton x 6’;
- CNC rolling (three plate bending rolls);
- CNC band sawing, 2-hyd-meck, 24”capacity;
- CNC tube bending;
- Punching capacity, 30-ton;
- Four overhead cranes, 10-ton each, 22’ under hook;
- Painting, coating, and sand blasting;
- Assembly; and
- 3D scanning.